Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Interview With Mrs. Lefler

Q: Do you like being an elementary school librarian? If so, why?

A: Yes, I love it! I love helping children love to read books.

Q: Why did you decide to be a librarian?

A: Why I chose to be a librarian, is because I love telling stories.

Q: What are your favorite children's books?

A: Because of Winn-Dixie by Kate DiCamillo, Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus by Mo
Willems, and Tacky the Penguin by Helen Lester.

Q: How do you keep all your books organized so well?

A: All of the books are organized by the Dewey Decimal System and it makes it very easy to know where the books belong.

Q: How long have you been a librarian?

A: 11 years.

Q: What do you enjoy about being a librarian?

A: I like to read, I think the students are great, Arrowhead is a nice place to work, and I love coming here every day!

2 comments:

NEON-GREEN GIRL!! said...

Very good interview Hannah and Camrie! Peace.

bieberfever said...

awesome interview with Mrs.Lefler